Sunday, April 03, 2011

Week 5

I can't believe that I'm doing this again. I liked that I kept a journal last time. So I'm doing it again. Just this time I'll take picture of my belly growing more. Well how did this happen?? I guess when the lord wants something he makes a way for it. I'm excited and kind of scared. Six kids is a huge responsibility. But there is a lot of love to be felt with every child you get raise. I'm just starting to feel slightly sick. I'm tired and dizzy. Im so bloated which stinks. I guess it's good to feel the symptoms. I hope i dont get to big to fast. I have an appt april 29th for my first ultrasound. I'll be 9 weeks then. I got my progesterone checked because I've had issues before and it's good. I don't have to take any supplements which will cut down on the icky feeling. I'm due December 1st. I really don't think I'll make it to my due date. Lets hope for a super easy pregnancy and healthy baby. Oh there is this interesting article out there about where the baby implants in the uterus and gender. If you look at an early ultrasound like around 8 weeks and you look in the sack if the baby is on the right of the sack it's a boy and if the baby is on the left it's a girl. I looked at 3 of my kids us pictures and it was right. I couldnt find the other two. The article said that it's about 97% correct. We will see what we see on my ultrasound and it's fun to see if it turns out right again.


Posted by carrie

No comments: