
When I want something done I have a hard time waiting for someone else to do it for me. So when I started to hear my brakes squeal I thought "Oh no...... Jonathan is so busy with work how long am I going to have to endure this?" So one night I told Jonathan we had to change them. Well he got the brakes for me but had too much to do for work to do the brakes. So the next day I got a crazy thought in my head. I've seen Jonathan change out the brakes before and remembered how to do it. So I jacked up the car and put it on stands. I took the tires off and oh boy am I weak. It was really hard just to get the lug nuts off. I'll tell you I spent hours trying to turn a bolt the wrong way. With many calls to Jonathan and him getting some rotors that were bad I changed the brakes myself. I like being able to do things, and learning. Not that I want to do it any time soon though.
No comments:
Post a Comment