Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hair Cut


This morning I noticed that Lily's hair was VERY tangled. So I touched it and it was more than tangled it had something in it. BIG TIME. I thought it was gum, but as I investigated it further I found it wasn't that. What was it you may ask. GLUE dried glue that made her hair so brittle that it just broke off as I tried to brush it. So I had to cut it before I sent her on to school and I had a hard time doing it. I did the best I could and then after school I took her to get it cut by someone who had more experience. Emma got a cut as well. They loved it.

1 comment:

Liz said...

They are just downright adorable! I need lessons on being a mommy of a girl! I bet that morning was a stressfull one!