Friday, December 18, 2009

weight loss week 6

I'm down 24.4 lbs. now. I feel so much better. Jonathan made me get new clothes last Friday. My pants were so baggy he said it looked really bad. So to say the least he spoiled me. I feel so much better in my new clothes. I look much better as well. I was really reluctant to get them knowing they are going to be too big in a month or so. I did get somethings that were toooooo tight for lots of motivation. I haven't gone off my diet at all. I am a emotional eater so when I get stressed I eat. There were a couple times that I was so close to eating every thing in the house. But I'm stronger than my emotions and handled it in a different way. I went to bed. Hahaha, I don't know if that's the best way to do it, but at least I didn't mess up all my hard work.

No comments: