
Now that Miriam is here I see Benjamin as a big boy now. He's just so much bigger than Miriam and it's hard to see him as a baby. But he is a baby still, and I'm not ready to have him move to big boy status. When I got pregnant with Miriam my main worry was Benjamin and how he would be affected by having a baby that required lots of mommies time. Now that she is here he has had a hard time with the care it takes for a newborn. He was the baby, and he loved it. So guess what I have two babies and it's hard work, but I love it. One is just a lot heavier than the other, and gets into a lot more stuff than the other. I can't wait to see how good of friends they will be as they grow. I love being a mother of 5.
No comments:
Post a Comment