Sunday, November 30, 2008

More Happenings

Jonathan's dad gave us the materials and help for doing our garage floor. I think it looks beautiful.


Just in time.................. Lily is singing "All I want for christmas is my two front teeth" next saturday at the nursing home. Tate was over and Lily was tickling him. He had one of their toys in his hand and it smacked her right in the tooth. So..... Thank you Tate. (not that I wanted him to hurt my little girl, but Lily was soooooo excited when I told her that he knocked it loose enough for it to come out that night.)
Funny thing is with her first front tooth it was taking forever to come out just like this one, but Lily wasn't watching where she was going and she ran into to a big heavy gate and knocked that one loose.

Benji is standing really good now. He's just growing up.



5 comments:

Andrea M. said...

The floor looks great! Way better than the weird blue color the builder put on our garage floor because they messed up the concrete. Oh, well!

Carrie said...

Blue????? That stinks. I didn't know they did that. Oh well, at least it's not in your house.

Liz said...

How coincidental (sp?) to lose both teeth in "accidents"! I would definately be squeemish with that kind of stuff.

So, does having a nice garage floor make you not want to park your car on it and get it dirty?

Hey, I am in town and want to see you. How do I get a hold of you?

Andrea M. said...

I guess it is kind of a gray blue. Definitely not my choice though! And yes, I am grateful it is not in the house!

Carrie said...

Liz, yeah I want to see you too. Where are you staying. I'll call there. I don't want to leave my phone number on my blog. Or you can look it up. If you go to dexonline.com and it's under my husbands name. I can't wait to see you.