Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm trying the whole "crafty" thing.

So I'm not a real crafty person. I have the desire, and I decided to try it out.


I made a picture cluster. I made it out of leftover wood from cabinets Jonathan made for us. Maria my sister-in-law cut the wood with the table saw. (I was tooooo scared). Then Jonathan and I routered the edges. I painted them and modge podged the pictures on. Then I sealed them with an glossy sealer.


I think they look great.


I stuck them togeter with brackets so they were one group and I just had to hang it up.

Here are the boys. I just love it.




Don't those edges make it look so nice.






1 comment:

Liz said...

Awesome job! Always trying to improve and get more talents is a good thing! I am so proud of you! Can't wait to see in person!!!