Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Peter

The decorating of the door.
Opening presents.


Blowing out candles. (I wore this shirt when it was Jonathans B-day. What is this my making cake shirt or something)

Peter got a tool set. He looks so cute.



Well today is Peters birthday. We celebrated it yesterday so we could do more things. Peter went shooting with Jonathan and all the boys. He was so excited. He was saying all day "I get a daddy date". He knows about those because the girls go on them. He got to open presents and have cake and ice cream. Oh and we had to have doughnuts for breakfast because it was Peters day.( He loves doughnuts)




2 comments:

Maria said...

Happy Birthday Peter! I can hardly believe that he's 3 already-time flies! He looks so cute with his tools.

Carrie said...

I can't either. Thanks so much.