This is a collection of videos I've been needing to edit and post. One is when Benjamin was 4 months old but hey that's ok. The rest is just some of the things we do. It's fun to make very unorganized home videos into something to laugh at.
Okay, that was soooooooooooo much fun watching! I was laughing so hard at the whole "Green Thumb" part,Jonathan is very good at extracting teeth, Peter's song was too cute, and I loved watching the kids fly off the couch. Looks like you guys have lots of fun!
2 comments:
Okay, that was soooooooooooo much fun watching! I was laughing so hard at the whole "Green Thumb" part,Jonathan is very good at extracting teeth, Peter's song was too cute, and I loved watching the kids fly off the couch. Looks like you guys have lots of fun!
I love Benjamin's face with the first bite of food. I love home videos!
Post a Comment