Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm just soooooo happy!!!!!

Why is it that you ask!

This may seem silly.

Silly enough that I'm posting about it a 12:47 am.

Needless to say I've been waiting for this day to

come for 6 years.

What is it you ask?





Here it is





Lily's top front tooth has come out.

When she was 7 months old her tooth came in with part of the enamel missing. I couldn't get it fixed untill she was 18 months old. She had to be a certain weight, and she doesn't gain weight that easily. So when it was fixed she had to be put completely under. It was very scarey for me. First time mother and I couldn't be with her during it because I was pregnant with Emma at the time. It was a very hard experience for me (Lily doesn't even remember it). So tonight the time had come for that tooth to go. It was such a weak tooth as well.

Of course Daddy is the resident tooth puller. I'm too big of a wimp.

Lily said she has been dreaming of her front tooth coming out. The one by it is really wiggly so we think that she will be getting 2 front teeth for christmas.

No comments: