Here I give you Jonathan!!!!!!!!So after a night of fun at Larry and Margarets anniversary party I was going through the pictures on my camera (I let Thomas take some.) I came across this one. I was laughing so hard that it was hard to breath. For one it's a funny picture, and it shows how fun loving my husband can be. Our kids just love their daddy because he is just so fun. He can make up interesting stories to tell them at night. He is so much more fun than I am. So for the title of this post. If Jonathan knew that I was putting up this silly picture he wouldn't be to happy. Oh well I guess I can be "FUN" too!!!! Right?
3 comments:
That's hilarious & yes Jonathan is lots of fun!
Super funny! Your blessing pictures are lovely! And your little Emma is a riot!
Yup! That is the spazoid we have all come to know!
Post a Comment