Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Emma Lost Something!!!!

Emna is 4 years old. She has seen Lily lose 3 teeth and wanted to do the same so badly.
We found that her tooth was lose about 1 week ago.
So she wiggled it tirelessly. (just like I did as a kid) It was going to come out. So yesterday we saw it was ready, and Daddy (he's the tooth puller in the family) got it out.
It flew as it came out and we searched the floor for it. Jonathan (the one who can't find anything) found it right away.
Emma is so proud of her window. She says she's a very lucky girl. I just can't believe she already lost a tooth a 4 years old. I thought Lily was early when she lost hers at 5. The dentist says that it's normal to lose your first at 6.

1 comment:

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.