Monday, March 03, 2008
No baby yet.
Well I had another Dr. appt today. Ugh, no change at ALL!!!! I can not believe it. I was woken up with pretty intense contractions all weekend. I almost woke Jonathan up to go to the hospital several times. Sure glad I didn't. Appearently the baby isn't even in a good position for contractions to be affective at all. So my dr. said that even inducing me at this point wouldn't do any good. The risk of a csection is much higher with baby in this position. So he told me to do an exercise that would encourage baby to get in the correct position. Basically it's the "stink bug" position. You know when kids fall asleep with their faces on the bed and bottoms in the air droolling all over their sheets. That's what I'm told to do ALL NIGHT (minus the drool.) Yes Dr. said all night. So I'm not expecting to have this little one come out anytime soon. I'd say I'll go the 2 weeks I have left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ewwwww....I had to do that position in the hospital because Matthew was in a bad position. It didn't help. A c-section really isn't that bad...knowing a bit of both, I actually prefer the c-section.
Post a Comment