
This is Lily's first Littlest Pet Shop animal. She absolutely loves them. I have a bunch and I only let her play with them when Peter is sleeping and she just cherishes the times she gets to play with them. (including the little pieces)

Emma's favorite Care Bear is Wish Bear. She came to love this bear after we got the big wish movie. She doesn't call the Care Bear Wish Bear it's Big Wish. She loves this bear and won't let anyone touch her stuffed animal.

Peter Loves the washing machine. I can never get away with loading the washing machine without the help of Peter. He will even take the clean clothes out of the dryer to try and put them back into the washer. He loves to the turn the knob and start it. I really hope he keeps this up.
No comments:
Post a Comment