Monday, May 14, 2007

Del Nonni's part 1

I've decieded to do an update of my children at least once a week.
This week I'm going to show one favorite of each of my kids


Peter LOVES the piano. He will sit there for a half hour playing it and singing. He doesn't just hit it like a mad man. He actually plunks at it with his little fingers. It is just too cute.
Lily is just sooooo HAPPY that her first tooth has finally come out. She loves her window. But her big girl tooth has already come up and is sitting pretty far back. I really hope it comes forward. I think I'm going to be investing in braces. OH YAY!!!!
Let me tell you the love affair this little girl has with apples. When ever I buy them she just consumes them like she hasn't eaten in a week. She will eat like 3 in a row. Let me tell you I don't buy them that often, and when I do I buy the really small ones.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: