What an ordeal!!!!! So last Wednesday I had the first trimester screening that calculates your risks for Down syndrome and other chromosome problems. During the ultrasound they couldn't see the nasal bone which is a marker for downs. Then the blood work came back with increased risks. I was stressed for sure. I went back for a repeat ultrasound. I talked to the high risk dr and she said that my blood work came back normal and the one test that was causing problems was taken too early. So my risk went down right then. She had me get another ultrasound and the tech found the nasal bone right away. Things are looking so much better and I'm no longer high risk for chromosome issues. Just incase I got a test that will say for sure and we will know what the gender is 100%. We have a pretty good idea though. 





No comments:
Post a Comment