I feel like I always look mad in my pictures. Anyway I'm not sick anymore!!!! I've been feeling better for a week now. I went my midwife appointment today for the first time. I really liked the office and they are taking measures to give me extra care. I'll be seeing a perinatalogist as well. I'll get more ultrasounds and then later in the pregnancy I'll get injections to prevent preterm labor. I'm really happy about the care I'm getting. It's not so crucial but it's always smart to be prepared. Who knows I may not have preterm labor this time around. But better safe than sorry. My dr was surprised how far up my uterus was. Usually by 12 weeks it's barely above the pelvic bone. Mine is 3 inches above it. She said even though ive had babies she's shocked by how high it is. She thought maybe my dates were wrong but that's not possible. Haha I guess my body has a great memory and moving long at a fast pace. I'm excited to get a ultrasound to check gender in the next 3 weeks. I don't have a gender preference and keep going back and forth about what I think it is. I felt boy strongly at first but I'm always wrong when it comes to me. So now I'm thinking girl. Who knows. I'm just excited to be close to my second trimester. Just one more week.
No comments:
Post a Comment