Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Preschool

Benji started his first day today. He was so excited and wasn't willing to wait. As I took the girls to school this morning he was disappointed that he wasn't going as well. So when I got back we had to wait a whole half hour and it was his turn. When I dropped him off I was forgotten. I love that all my kids are so excited to learn.


Getting ready to go in his class. Way to go benji you are getting so big. One more to go. I can't believe Mimi will be in preschool next year. Ahhhhhhh I can't think about that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Rylee is in preschool this year as well!! Where is he going??

Carrie said...

He's going to a girl in my wards preschool. She lives down the street a little bit from you.