Monday, November 15, 2010
5 months of weight loss.
Has it really been that long. When I first started I was overwhelmed. I had a lot to lose. It's hard to be disciplined. I'm an emotional eater and I had to "deal" with my everyday small issues another way. So I got through it one week at a time. I've lost 51.8 lbs and I feel great. It's coming off slower but that's healthy. I have just 32.6 lbs to go and that's cake (although I won't eat it). I can see my self smaller and healthier the rest of my life and that makes me happy. OHHHHHH big deal here................. I got my size 8 pants out and tried them on just to measure how much I have to go.......... I got them up buttoned and zipped. They were TIGHT, but they were on. My ultimate goal is size 6 but oh man it's so close I can taste it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment