Saturday, February 20, 2010
Lily's Baptism Day
The Big day is here. Lily got baptized today and said she felt perfect. Well before we went to the church in the morning it was allot of work getting all the kids ready and getting there on time. As I helped Lily into her jump suit I almost cried. As I sat there in the chapel and saw my oldest child anticipate her baptism I almost cried again. I thought oh great I have to give a talk and I'm an emotional mess. I got up there and gave my talk and decided to add some personal stuff to the end and guess what I cried. I really don't like crying in front of people but that is what happens when you feel happy, and the spirit is strong. Oh guess what Jonathan cried too as he baptized her. After the baptism we had banana splits at our house. Lily said it was the perfect day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats! I went through that in June. And I did cry, I totally bawled!!! It is exciting seeing your children making these choices.
Post a Comment