So I've been Slacking
this is all I have to say about that!

I had my 29th birthday. It was fun. I got breakfast in bed and spoiled lots. Gotta love my family.

With Lily and Emma in school. I get a daily dose of just the boyz. It's so weird not having another girl around.

Peter is loving lots of time with Mommy. He is so much fun.

One night we couldn't find Peter anywhere. So finally we found him amist the big stuffed animals in Benji's crib. He likes to fall asleep in different areas of the house.
3 comments:
YEAH! Happy Birthday!!!!! You are not quite an "old fart" yet, so don't worry. What a nice present to have breakfast in bed. I like the door idea for birthdays. BTW - Peter is sooo adorable in the crib with all the toys. How is the toilet training going for him?
toilet training. hmmmmmmm. it's not. I'm getting him excited for it first. I want him to ask me to go in the potty. I think he'll be ready really soon. What I've experienced is if they are closer to three when they get potty trained the less they wet their pants. So very soon.
Well good luck!! Showing interest is a good thing...hopefully he will stay interested with the new responsibility. I am having issues. But we can talk about that L8R.
Post a Comment