Here is the finished product. I'm so glad that I can rest now that it is done!!!!I've done most of everything. My brother-in-law did the sprinklers and I helped alittle.
Jonathan and our neighbor did the trenching for the sprinklers, but then I had to do them again because they weren't deep enough.
But the retaining wall I did it all with the instruction of Bryan.
The border around the yard I got lots of help from Jonathan and our neighbors.
Jonathan helped with the sod until he had to go to work.
I raked the yard to try to even out the grade.
Moved piles of dirt into the gardens.
Backfilled all the trenches.
Then yesterday I moved around 2 1/2 tons of rock all by myself. (felt as if I was going to die).
Jonathan helped with the last 1 1/2 tons.
Here is the rock along side the border and the grass. I think it looks so good.
Here is the before pic. Crazy huh! I looks so good compared. YEAH!!!!
4 comments:
You are totally awesome!!!! I am very impressed. That is a lot of work...and I have absolutely no idea how you had the time or the energy to even attempt such great work!
Thanks. I don't know either. I just wanted it done really badly. Jonathan is too busy so if he can't do it I better. I just can't stand the look of dirt and having it all over my house.
Congratulations! It looks great!!! I bet the kids LOVE it!
That is a huge job. I love that you put in so much grass. A swingset would look perfect back there. Way to go.
Post a Comment