Thursday, April 10, 2008

What have we been up too!!!!



Jonathan installed a new fan in the girls room. It is perfect for their room.



Here are some pics of the their room all decorated.
I repainted the bed frames. They were wood color but they looked so much better .
more pics
We had fun just taking pictures. Lily is doing head sholders knees and toes.
Emma got gum in her hair so I chopped it. Don't worry she loves it.

I had to post the many faces of Peter. This one says I love candy.
Yummmmmm more candy.
Don't take my candy.
I had to add one of my little guy. He is just growing so fast.



1 comment:

Maria said...

Emma's hair looks adorable short. I love it! The fan is so cute in the girls room. You and Jonathan have done an awesome job with your house. I can't believe ALL that you've done with it!