Biggest Loser.
As a family we are doing a biggest loser contest. It is for the month of Apirl, and whoever looses the most amount of weight and most percentage of weight win. So we will have 2 winners or maybe one person could win both. I'm so excited as this will really motivate me to start my weight loss journey yet again. Just getting through the first month is really hard but with a little competion I'm so pumped. I'll post a before picture as soon as I get Jonathan to take one for me.
2 comments:
Hey Carrie, your family inspired mine to do biggest loser too. We started this last Tuesday! How are you doing? It is so hard to start- but competition can help! We can do it- bye bye baby weight right!
I've lost 10 lbs so far. We have about 10 days left so I'm hoping for more. Good luck to you as well. A competition sure does help motivate.
Post a Comment