Oh my goodness! You are right, he IS sooooo cute! Don't you just love it how you find them after they drop? Adorable...and I love how he has a doll right there with him. It almost seems like he had to have some kind of planning because it wasn't on the floor...
Oh my goodness! You are right, he IS sooooo cute! Don't you just love it how you find them after they drop? Adorable...and I love how he has a doll right there with him. It almost seems like he had to have some kind of planning because it wasn't on the floor...
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! You are right, he IS sooooo cute! Don't you just love it how you find them after they drop? Adorable...and I love how he has a doll right there with him. It almost seems like he had to have some kind of planning because it wasn't on the floor...
Oh my goodness! You are right, he IS sooooo cute! Don't you just love it how you find them after they drop? Adorable...and I love how he has a doll right there with him. It almost seems like he had to have some kind of planning because it wasn't on the floor...
Post a Comment