Here is the Entry way.
Off to the right of the entry way is Jonathan's MAN CAVE, or his office
This is the 1/2 bath. Very nice for guests.
This is the living room
Dining Room
My kitchen. I lovc the dark cabinets and counter tops.
This is my big walkin pantry. There is more shelves on the other side
Here is the extended part of the family room. We will probably put a wall up to make a extra room
Family Room
Hall Way.
The kids bathroom
The boys room
the girls room
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom and big walkin closet.

3 comments:
Well, we LOVE the red door! That kitchen is amazing! You certainly will feel at home here. Are you going to paint and such? Carrie, we are so happy for you...so glad this is your time. Can't wait to visit you this summer...you will have to remember to give us the address. Better yet, give it to Devin's parents (they won't lose it):-)
hey liz I'm glad that you were able to see the house. I'm going to paint for sure. I have been watching a bunch of design shows to give me great ideas. When you come this summer you better come see me. I want to see your new baby. I'll even do a free photo shoot of him if you want it.
Very exciting! How neat that you can go and see the progress of your place!
Post a Comment