Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bubbles, and Rain

It rained the other day. So after I got Peter down for a nap the girls and I played outside in the rain. Emma had a blast with the bubbles.
It just started to pour down. As you can see our back yard was a mini lake.
Lily had so much fun running in the pouring rain. Emma wouldn't do it for anything. She was playing in it when it wasn't raining so hard.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maria said...

Looks fun, Tate would have been out there with Lily for sure. It hailed at our house on Friday (I think), Tate went running through the backyard in the hail! I couldn't stop him- he just took off!

Carrie said...

It was so fun for them. I wouldn't have let them play out there if peter was awake. It would have been toooooo crazy.